This is a Japanese kitchen knife gift set which is a new generation Japanese kitchen knives that use stainless steel, are resistant to rust and easy to clean.
This gift set includes:
- 1. 三徳包丁 Santoku Bocho (Blade Length 16.5cm) - The most common kitchen knife in Japanese homes
- 2. あじ切包丁Ajikiri Bocho (Blade Length 10.5cm - A small fish knife suitable for handling small fish such as horse mackerel.
- 3. 菜切包丁 Nakiri Bocho (Blade Length 16cm - A Japanese knife with a thin and wide blade, a flat tip and a square shape, mainly used for chopping vegetables.
- 4. ミニおろし金 Small grater (Full Length 10.8cm - This is a great tool to grate garlic, ginger and wasabi.
The handles are natural wood.
Japanese Kitchen Knife Gift Set in a Wooden Box
Size & Weight:
- Santoku Bocho - Full Length 30cm (Blade Length 16.5cm) - 103g
- Ajikiri Bocho - Full Length 21cm (Blade Length 10.5cm) - 51g
- Nakiri Bocho - Full Length 30cm (Blade Length 16cm) - 115g
- Mini Grater - Full Length 10.8cm - 54g
Made in Japan